No.56/74 Sivasubramaniyankovilst, Email.id : firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a part of creative and challenging environment where i could constantly learn and apply the gained knowledge for the benefit of the company.
- B.Tech in Information Technology at Arunai Engineering College with an aggregate of 80.8%. (2013).
- Diploma in Computer Technology at Dr.DharmambalGovt Polytechnic College for Women with an aggregate of 89.4%. (2010).
- SSLC at Danish Mission Higher Secondary School with an aggregate of 84.2% (2007).
• Programming Language - C, C++,.net
• Database - SQL,MYSQL
• Scripting Language - HTML,CSS,PHP
AREA OF INTEREST
• Database Management Systems.
• Computer Networks.
• Successful completion of course in C++ Programming.
TITLE :BRAIN SIGNAL PROCESSING
OBJECTIVE : Automatically controls the operation of home appliances
LANGUAGE :.NET (back end-DBMS)
TITLE : A LOW COST GESTURE RECOGNIZER OF INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD
OBJECTIVE :It provide more user interface by using WiiMote and IR pen as mouse.
• Presented a paper on “Blue Eye Technology” in a Two Day National Level Technical Fest “TECHTRACK 12” at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering.
• Participated in“One day Workshop on Recent Trends in Networks and Computer Communications” at Apollo Engineering college.
• Attended In-plant Training at Kaashiv Info Tech in Chennai.
• Willingness to work in team and smart worker.
• Ability to deal with people dramatically.
• Secured WINNER position in the IPAA State Level Tournament for Women at M.A.M Polytechnic College , Event VOLLEY BALL.
• Secured WINNER position in the IPAA Divisional Level Tournament for women at Central Polytechnic College, Event CHESS.
Name : Nivetha.P
Date of Birth : 02.12.1992
Gender : Female
Father's Name : Mr.Palani.V
Languages known : Tamil, English,Hindi(read and write)
Permanent Address : No.16/12 Arunagiripuram 2ndst,
I do hereby declare that the information furnished above are true and I will be committed to the company and effectively work hard towards the growth with positive attitude of implementing its versions with the action